Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lil' Peanut

Life has been crazy busy for the Ritskes'. I finished up my job with Elections BC this week and in 5 short days we pack the moving truck and start the trek out East. I am looking forward to it as much as one can look forward to nearly a week of driving a rather large truck and will most definitely keep the blog up to date as possible as I make my Breweries of America tour!

But before that even, in 3 short days my sister becomes a married woman! Should be a fun weekend.

Just thought I would also update you all on our little peanut as well, who's growing up so fast. She's sitting and rolling around, babbling away and in general just a real busy body! Some last pictures of her from Beatiful British Columbia.

Laughs with Grandpa.

Opening presents from Auntie Janis.


Tuckered after a long day.


Our Lil' peanut.

Helping us move.

1 comment:

wandi said...

She's such a real sweetie! Have a great trip.