Wednesday, December 10, 2008

One Month


My baby's one month today! Crazy.

She's gained almost 2 lbs already despite a slow start, she's way more alert, getting to be more vocal, follows bright obstacles or my face around and recognizes sounds. Pretty cool.

I love her eyes when she's awake; they're so big! I love her feet too, so perfect and small. So smooth - hasn't walked any miles in anybody's shoes yet.

She's such a content baby and when she does cry I realize I'm a sucker - I just want to go pick her up and comfort her. If she was a wailer I might go nuts...

I think she's the bee's knees for sure.

4 comments:

Jen said...

As I said on Facebook - she is SOOOO cute. I'm glad you guys are so smitten with your cute little pumpkin.

Gillian said...

I"ll agree with Jen, she is quite the cutie!

wandi said...

She is so lovely for sure! Daddy's and mommy's should fall in love with their babies. It's so natural.

Marla said...

oh my gosh, she is cute eric!